Powered by WebAds

Sunday, October 31, 2010

How to give something for free without giving something for free

For reasons I'll discuss a little later, I'm working on a different computer right now (which is not letting me upload pictures...). So I'm going to give you a couple of lessons in Israeli bureaucracy and how they make like they're giving you something for free but never really do.

I wasted a good couple of hours driving around town today. While I was driving, I saw an Egged bus with a notice on the side: "This bus provides free wireless internet service." The bus was bus number 402.

I doubt most of the non-Jerusalemites got what's so funny about that. The 402 is a Haredi bus between Jerusalem and Bnei Brak, and 99% of its passengers likely don't have laptops with internet access....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google