Powered by WebAds

Monday, May 26, 2014

For the first time a 'Palestinian Nakba' event is disrupted (at St Johns Wood church)

Here's the video maker's description:

I went along to this nakba event with two signs. 'Palestinian christians are persecuted by palestinian muslims how can this church support this?' The other saying 'If you dont believe me ask Christy Anastas' (A palestinian christian who is pro Israel and exposes the PA and Hamas. Those two girls confronting me. Imagine how they would be treated dressed like that under hamas control? Or being harassed by men who go unpunished in the PA?! Yet they want to blame Israel, where Palestinians in Jerusalem have applied for Israeli citizenship I wonder why?!

Let's go to the videotape.



I'm amazed he wasn't lynched.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger josef said...

Bless him, what a brave man.
I wish I would live in the UK, he certainly could do with more support.
I wonder how they recorded everything, no one seems to notice that he is getting recorded.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google